The rap icon made this known via his Instagram page on Sunday, April 3, 2022, where he shared a video of his soon-to-be bride and their journey so far as lovebirds.
“I’m a private person. But it’s time to share a little part of my joy with you. @eniolamafe and I met in Dec 2020 and straight away I knew I had found the one,” he captioned the video.
“I am excited to announce that we are getting married this year.. and we ask for your support and blessings as we embark on this journey together. ♥️.”
The rapper recounted how he was introduced to Eniola by Audu Maikori of Choccity back in 2020.
Abaga revealed that they will be getting married later in the year.
He, however, did not state specifically the date.
Eniola is the founder of New Nigeria, an organisation that was formed in the wake of the #Endsars protests across the country.
Abaga used to be in a relationship with Erica Okundaye, a former beauty pageant runner-up.
Who is Eniola Mafe?
According to Eniola’s LinkedIn profile, we learned the following about her:
- She holds a Master of Arts degree from Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service in Washington, D.C.
- She is the co-founder of SecureFarmer.com, a social enterprise that develops the next generation of farmers through precision data, mechanization, and technology. And the co-founder of The Women Collective, TWC.
- She is a Global Leadership Fellow at the World Economic Forum.
- From 2013 to 2018, she oversaw the Niger Delta Partnership Initiative (NDPI) foundation.
She was the former Africa Program Manager at Vital Voices Global Partnership in Washington.
- She previously worked for Women’s World Banking in Ghana and Bank of America Merrill Lynch in New York.
with contribution fom Pulse